Wednesday 1 February 2012

It's all gone sour

Well, where do I start?

A relationship I thought was solid and couldn't be broken has just sunk like the unsinkable Titanic. He was cheating with my friend, whom I have known since I was 4 years old. Some friendship I had there I now see.

On top of it all one of our married couple friends, have just announced that they are expecting. The happiest time of their life is happening at the worst point in mine. Not only is the infertility on my mind, my body has failed there, but now I have failed at my marriage. Pretty hard to be happy for them.

Wallowing is self pity is not my thing, so going to work and being miserable is now my daily routine. Some fun I am.

My question is, what do you do? Your husband loses faith in your relationship as fertility treatment takes over your life and you need support more than ever. He decided that it was all too hard to stay and live through the pain of being a childless couple in fertility treatment and has started a family elsewhere. Or so she says.......

No comments:

Post a Comment