Thursday 12 January 2012

13 January 2012

I find it hard at times to be happy for friends and family when they fall pregnant or when they have the safe arrival of their new baby.

This isn't because I am a harsh person or anti-family, it's because not everyone understands the frustrations of knowing that you are the reason why you and your husband aren't able to conceive that baby that you both so desperately want.

Fertility doctors and nurses are great, but most of them have children and didn't have any issues themselves, it must be really hard for them to make the call every month "sorry, but your test came back negative".

Ovulation seems to be the most mysterious body function, nobody really seems to know how to make it work properly when it just doesn't want to work.

And don't get me started on the uterus, that just makes an awful situation even more undesirable.

After 6 months of fertility treatment we are no closer to falling pregnant. Even though the doctors have successfully made my body ovulate. It just seems as though pregnancy and motherhood eludes me.

This seems to be a good place to voice my inner frustrations that I can't really talk to anybody about, I am just seen as a harsh and hard person for feeling that I am a fertility failure and the 15 year old neighbour can fall pregnant as easily as my cat it seems.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I knew we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. I and My Husband give a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situaton.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflamatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Diabetes,Herpes Virus.

    ReplyDelete